The things I’m grateful for that may seem odd to others
- I’m grateful to my MS Nurses even though they still haven’t returned my calls 2.5 weeks later
- I’m grateful to my GP even though ‘he’ was the one that compared me to another MS patient regarding my inability to work AND has just prescribed me what I like to call ‘Satans Smarties’ aka Methylprednisolone – Steroids
- I’m grateful for all my wonderful friends & family that notice when i start to walk a bit ‘odd’ – actually I’ll correct that, very ‘odd’ even when i don’t notice it myself! If it wasn’t for you guys I’d still be happily walking along like I’ve lost my horse or had a very unfortunate accident in my underwear!
- I’m also very grateful for all my wonderful friends/family that will have to endure me for the next week or so as I begin my course of Oral steroids! (yes, I said Oral! Who sniggered?)
- I WILL be grateful if all of my wonderful friends/family could resist the temptation to bring cakes, biscuits, sweets & most importantly chocolate round if you come to visit whilst I’m resting at home. No matter how many times I beg, plead or even if I bribe you to bring me treats, please resist!