I really can not express how incredible this feeling is! I need to find a good example of what cog fog (aka brain fog) feels like to give you an idea of every hour, every day, of my life…
So here are some amazing interpretations of brain fog from the website themighty.com
1. “My mind feels as slow and achy as my body, struggling to take each step.” — Barb Silvestro
2. “Imagine not sleeping for three days and then trying to understand quadratic equations.” — Melissa Austin
3. “If someone is speaking to you, all you hear is Charlie Brown’s teacher. You know the person is talking, but you cannot decipher the words or the meaning.” — Lori Hughes
4. “Imagine being shaken awake at 3 a.m. from an extremely deep sleep and asked what type of pizza is your favorite. You might give an answer, but because of your confusion, the answer might not be the ‘best’ answer, nor the one you would normally give.” — Ross Caynes
5. “Imagine losing your keys five times in five minutes, absent-mindedly pouring yourself three bowls of cereal, struggling with remembering what you need to do next, forgetting the majority of the words you know when you need to say something and having an audience for the whole trainwreck that is your new reality.” — Paula J Frey Slater
This has to be my favourite though…
11. “Brain fog is like, y’know, what’s that word? Maybe, if I Google that term, um, that I used last week when I saw my doctor. Was that last week? Let me look on my calendar. Hmm, where’s my iPhone? Did I leave it in my pocket when I went out early? Was that today or yesterday? Oh, wait… Darn, I used to be so good with words. I can remember my SAT scores and got almost 800 on the verbal test, but now I can’t remember words. That is brain fog.” — Angela OddoneOddone
So now imagine how wonderful it feels for all of that fog to have lifted!…
For some reason, this video turns in to a bit of an Oscar speech! 🙊😂
As always, feel free to leave any comments and questions.
Have you tried this treatment before? Did you find it helped in the same way?